1. How do I place an order through the website?
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories or brands using the navigation menu. You can also search for products or products containing certain ingredients by using the 'Search' box.
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping bag by clicking its 'Add to cart' button.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click the Place Order button.
- You will be asked to register or if you are a registered customer use your login details, you can proceed to check out.
- You can pay by credit card. If you are paying by credit card you may be requested to enter a one-time password (OTP) which is a password using 3D secure payment security technology. This is sent to your phone in order to increase online payment protection and avoid fraud
2. What are my payment options?
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
- Credit Card – payments are securely processed.
- Debit Card - payments are securely processed.
3. What are my delivery options?
Orders can be couriered to the vast majority of South African addresses,
Unfortunately, we cannot offer courier delivery to remote areas e.g. remote farms or mines.
Delivery via courier has two advantages:
- It is faster
- Your order is delivered straight to your door.
4. How long does delivery take?
We dispatch all orders, unless otherwise stated within one working day of receiving payment confirmation. If you pay via debit /Credit card’s we receive payment confirmation automatically as soon as you've paid. Courier delivery takes 2 to 5 working days depending on the order's destination.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays. If you live in a main city centre, your order will take between 2-5 days. If you live in a remote area it could take up to 7 days. Unforeseen circumstances e.g. adverse weather, closed roads, strikes etc. could prolong the delivery time. This is rare but it does happen, so 'late' delivery is not a ground for refund or cancellation of the order.
5. What is the cost of delivery?
If your shopping cart’s total is R800 or more we are happy to offer you free delivery in South Africa. For anything below R800 our charges are R 80/ - for Gauteng and other areas R100/-.
6. What happens if there is no one home when a courier delivery is attempted?
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, so you should always provide a delivery address where there will be an appropriate person to sign for the delivery during these times. If there is no one around to accept the delivery, the courier company will contact the recipient via telephone so that a new delivery day can be arranged.
7. Do I have to receive a courier delivery personally?
Anyone at the delivery address can accept the delivery. In order for us to prove that delivery of an order has been completed, we do not have to prove that you personally received the goods, but rather that any person at the delivery address signed for the delivery.
8. What do I do if I receive goods damaged or broken in transit?
If you do not receive your order in mint condition or if anything is broken or damaged please let us know immediately so that we can ensure the situation is rectified. Whilst we have not lost any parcels in the post to date, goods are occasionally damaged in transit, and there is no question that these will be replaced. If you can, please do take a photo of the damaged item as this helps our packing team improve the way products are sent.
9. What do I do if I wish to return something I purchased?
You are welcome to return any good purchased within 7 days of receiving the item. Unfortunately, we can only accept goods for return that are still in their original unopened packaging. You will have to pay to have the item couriered or posted back to us, but as soon as we receive it, we will issue you a credit note. Our policy is to deduct a 10% handling fee from the original price, but unless a lot of administration has been necessary to get the item back, we usually turn a blind eye to it.Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 7 working days.